Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas - Sydney Children's Photographer

Well Christmas Eve has lots of traditions in our house. There's feeding the reindeers their oats and glitter food, hanging up the stockings, leaving milk and cookies out for santa, leaving the key on the front door as we don't have a chimney and Lexi has added sticking a picture of what she wants on the front door so santa doesn't forget as he walks in lol.



Then Christmas morning comes and the entire loungeroom is littered with presents and wrapping paper. It fills my heart with joy to see the kids faces as they run out on Christmas morning to see their stack of presents, yes I go a little overboard but it makes me happy lol!



So it's all over for another year. Only 11 months until the Christmas spirit starts again lol.

Have a happy New Year everyone :) Enjoy spending time with your families.
Julie
xx

1 comment:

Amanda Radovic said...

hehe, it's our perogative to go a little overboard :-) I'm with you, love the joy and excitement of Xmas. I seriously can't believe how big your girls have got Jules. Lexi really looks old enough to be a school girl, I think of her as a giggling 3 yo and Kenzie as a walking bubba.
Our Xmas tradition is to leave a glass of bourbon, some choc chip cookies and a carrot for Rudolph. Rudolph always has a munch and leaves his teeth marks in the carrot and Santa is usually so tired by the time he gets to Melb after the pre xmas rush that a glass of bourbon REALLY hits the spot, iykwim.

I wish I'd taken xmas photos this year like your gorgeous ones, I was too burnt out though.