Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please vote for me :)

I'm very excited today, I received an email this morning advising me that I am a finalist in the Centro Smile Competition that I entered this year! My photo will be on display at the Seven Hill Centro Centre from Thursday 3rd September until the 20th September so if you happen to be in the centre please come and vote for me :)

Online voting is also available from next Thursday so please check back here then for a link to vote for my photo, I would be extremely grateful :)

Only 16 finalists were chosen from thousands of entries at each centre so it's very exciting to have my photo chosen!

Here is the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just the most amazing photo Julie, full of delightful colour - you can almost hear the happiness....
GREAT JOB!!!
Fi xx